In response to COVID-19, our doctors and staff have been working diligently to enhance our office protocols. The following are some of the changes we have made:
- All patients will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 over the phone and when they arrive at the office. Screenings will include temperature checks. Any patient that fails the screening will be rescheduled for a later date based on recommendations from the CDC. Our staff will also be subject to the same screening protocols, as well as having their temperatures taken twice throughout the day.
- In order to minimize gathering in our waiting rooms, after checking in, we will request that all patients return to their vehicles until we are ready for them.
- The number of appointments scheduled per day has been decreased in order to maintain appropriate social distancing standards.
- Only our patients will be permitted in the office. If a minor presents for treatment, they will be allowed to be accompanied by one immediate family member. That family member will be screened and must wear a mask at all times.
- All check-in and check-out areas have been adjusted to minimize the contact and reuse of items between patients.
- All counters and frequently touched surfaces are being wiped and disinfected regularly.
- As always, our treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected after each procedure.